We're raising money for the
fundraiser led by
The Ithaca Lacrosse Club
TOMORROW SATURDAY, APRIL 29TH-
Tomorrow is the big day! Please come down and support Ithaca Lacrosse as we try to reach our goal of 50,000 wall ball reps. There will be a BBQ, bake sale, raffle, merchandise for sale, fastest shot competition, dunk tank, and fiddle stick games. Boys are girls of all ages are welcome!
Ithaca Lacrosse provides an opportunity for the youth of Ithaca and the surrounding communities to participate in the sport of Lacrosse. The Ithaca Lacrosse Program has a long history of the supporting the success of its members academically, athletically, and socially. To help continue the progress, we are asking you to join in the 2017 Rock the Wall Challenge!
The 2017 Rock the Wall Challenge:
On 4/29/17 the players will be trying to reach a combined goal of 50,000 wall ball reps! Come out and support the players as we try to reach this momentous challenge!
What I'm Raising Money For
The 2017 Rock the Wall Fundraiser will help continue growing the sport of Lacrosse in the Ithaca area. By helping us reach our goal, you are making it possible for The Ithaca Lacrosse Program to provide the equipment, time, and resources needed.
Why You Should Give
Your donation helps two excellent causes:
80% of each donation goes toward the scholarships and equipment that support our thriving and important lacrosse program. The remaining 20% of your donation helps the following four charities: The Tompkins Country SPCA, The Ithaca Library, Family and Children Services, and the Finger Lakes Land Trust.
Donations are tax deductible.