We're raising money for the
2017 Supreme Session Travel Fund
fundraiser led by
Job’s Daughters International is a youth organization for girls between the ages of 10 and 20. Through service projects and leadership opportunities, Job's Daughters allows girls and young women discover their confidence and help them succeed in the world of tomorrow.
Job's Daughters Bethel #1 is the local chapter of JDI, located in Papillion, Nebraska. Founded in 1920, Nebraska Bethel #1 was the very first Bethel in the world!
What I'm Raising Money For
Each year, Job's Daughters from around the world gather for Supreme Session, which is being held in Valley Forge, PA this year. There, they will meet other young women from the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia and the Phillippines to learn more about leadership, service, citizenship -- and, of course, have a lot of fun!
Why You Should Give
This is an outstanding opportunity for these girls. Many have received special honors this year and deserve to be able to attend the conference and personally receive recognition for their efforts. Some of the honors our members are receiving include:
* Two members were selected for international offices
* One member is being honored for being one of the Job's Daughters who has raised the most money for our philanthropy, the Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment Fund
* One member has been selected to share her gift of song with this international audience at one of the formal ceremonies
* Four members are vying for spots on the state team participating in a public speaking competition
* Seven members plan to compete in a variety of international competitions, including public speaking, performing arts, writing contests and fine arts competitions
We want these girls to have the opportunity to receive the honors they have worked so hard to earn. Please help us relieve at least a portion of the financial burden of getting them to Supreme Session.